These are Baby Sensory Muswell Hill & Finchley’s booking terms and conditions. Please do read in full, prior to making your booking
- You can join a class at any time, subject to availability. We run rolling terms and bookings are made in blocks of 5 or 10 consecutive sessions.
- You are very welcome to give your place to a friend if you know you will be away. Please do contact us to inform us of a change in person attending; including their name, baby's name, date of birth and a contact number.
- Holidays & Missed Class Policy:
Baby Sensory does not offer refunds, however you are permitted to take two classes off during the 10 weeks as holiday or sickness. The classes missed will be added on at the end and will extend your leaving date.
If you are away due to holiday, please inform your class leader in advance of the dates to ensure they can be carried over.
If you are unable to attend the class for any other reason (i.e. appointment), you do have the option of attending another Baby Sensory class during the week. This must be pre-arranged with the class leader in order to check availability.
If you miss a class and do not inform the class leader beforehand or arrange to attend another class, unfortunately the class will be included as part of your 10 weeks.
- If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc. Baby Sensory Muswell Hill & Finchley will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or phone call.
- In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory Muswell Hill & Finchley may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include venue issues, floods or treacherous driving conditions (severe snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions Baby Sensory would endeavour to offer a 'catch up' class at the end of the term but if this wasn't possible Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
- Twins: We offer a discount for twins and triplets. Please enquire for special terms and conditions for parents of multiples.
- Illness: Parents are requested to keep their babies at home if they have a serious infection and to inform the setting as to the nature of the infection so that other parents can be informed.
- Behaviour of Attendees: Adults are responsible for the direct health & safety of their babies and their own conduct during the classes. Baby Sensory Muswell Hill & Finchley adopts an equal opportunities policy, but reserves the right to refuse attendance if there is due cause.
- Data protection: The information on the registration form contains personal data. Baby Sensory Muswell Hill & Finchley will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will NOT be passed on to any third parties.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the start date of your block will incur a £20 admin fee. Regretfully cancellations cannot be refunded after that.
Classes held in:
Hampstead Garden Suburb on Monday mornings 10am & 11am
North Finchley on Thursday mornings at 10:45am, 12pm and 13:30pm
Muswell hill on Friday mornings at 9:45am, 10:45am 11:45am and 12:45pm
CUFOS on Monday afternoons at 1:45pm-2:30pm